Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 6! New Year?

I hope what happend this morning isnt a sign of what the new year will bring. I woke up this morning only to find out the love of my life, Molly (My dog), got hit. So may i just say jeers to the guy who hit her didnt stop and kept driving. Its like a hit and run! Well she is ok. She is pretty banged up. She has a concusion and black eyes and her paw is bad. She is currently laying in my mom and dads bathroom. The most she can do is lift her paw and she can barely open her eyes. :(

xoxoxo,
Kaela

4 comments:

Kortni said...

I'm so sorry about your dog. Talk to Britni's kids. They didn't have as good as luck as you had today. Buddy didn't make it....

Jana said...

This is still 2008 and 2009 will be a lot better. I was sorry to hear about Molly - I saw how much your mom and dad like her.

twylla said...

I am so sorry that Molly got hurt but hope she will better in a short while .. Love sometimes help to cure our pain and suffering. There are a few people in life that are not very nice and helpful.

Sommers said...

Sooooo sorry!! It so hard when something like this happends... Missed you guys at christmas. Sounds like you had fun..