Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 2

First i would just like to say to Jake.... You can take all of our snow! Ahhhh! There is so much snow. In case you didnt know im not all that big of a fan of snow.
Second i would like to thank all that i saw on christmas at grandmas..... Oh wait i only saw 2 out of 8 cousins. Love you to guys! haha. Just kidding.
Speaking of christmas it was a WONDERFUL christmas. Thank you grandma for my purse, jaket and shirt. I love them. I also got some good presents from santa and my parents. I got the new WII Fit. (yes it is fantastic). New snowboarding stuff. Yay! and of couse clothes. I also got a pair of BearPaw slippers they are amazing!
Cheer update: 2 more girls kicked off that makes 10. yes at the begining we had 20. Enough said.
Mom update: She is the new relif society 1st counciler.
Dad update: Nothing new. Work. Eat. Sleep.
K.C. update: He is going to CSI. He finished his first semester. :) He built a beautiful table. and he made my mom a shelf for christmas. He is working on building cabnits for a new house. We are proud of him!
Brandi update: They came down for christmas we love seeing them. :D
Love You All!

2 comments:

twylla said...

Well I will try again. I wrote once but it did not work sohhere goes. I am glad you came for 'Christmas. It was good to see KC and know that he likes school and is doing good. Everything was great except your slick ride down and home again but I am glad you made it safe and sound It was a good day.

Jana said...

Sounds like a good Christmas. Jennica got the Wii fit too - ti was the only "toy" anyone got for Christmas.