Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 5! Movie Madness!

I have not been to the movie theator in probabbly over 6 months, but all of a sudden i have/am gone to the movies 3 times in 3 days! Woah! I went saturday to BOLT and then this morning i went with one of my friends that i have not seen in about 4 months and we went and saw MARLEY AND ME. That show is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad. Just a warning to all that thought it was funny. It was a really good show though! Now me and my mom are on our way to see BED TIME STORY. I hope its good. :)
P.S. Movies are toooo crazy expensive now a days. $5 for a pop PLEASE what has this world come to!

1 comment:

twylla said...

vaI guess movies are great but for me I dont caare about seeing them. I watch moviess on the TV and drink my own pop so not so expensive but I know forkids they have to do something so thats ok