Tuesday, January 4, 2011

on a roll :)

welll im going to try to post more and more no promises tho, mostly because i dont really have anything going on in my life right now! Yesturday i spent most all of my day watching tv, not very productive but man was it nice and relaxing, it was a full marathon of my new favoright tv show called pretty little liars, I LOVE IT! Has anyone else seeen it?? uhm lets see Today one of my friends from California came down so we got to catch up. I havent played pool in oh about 8 years and i played against him and SCHOOLED him, if teaching doesnt work out looks like i may have a future in the billards industry ;) but one of the main things i want to post about is my room, i live in some appartments across the street from the college and my room for about 5 months has been BORING to say the least. But now i have been getting stuff to decorate it with and it is all coming together. I will be posting pictures of the progress so far, i cant wait to see the final product. I got a new bed spread for christmas and i LOVE it. my colors are black and white and sparlkles. hahaha for those who dont know im obsessed with sparkles! One of my fav new additions to my room is my dressers, we painted them all black and on the front of the drawrs we sprinkled sparkles and boy do they shine :) welp i guess thats all for now, hope everyone is doing good. love and miss you all. <3



4 comments:

Jana said...

Cute bedroom - Katelin loves sparkly clothes - must run in the family.

Anonymous said...

adorable! Go you!

Sommers said...

nice!!!

twylla said...

I am so glad you finally wrote something that I can read and find out about what you are doing. I am sorrry I have not read this before but I can use the same excuse my chair and warm blankdt keeep calling my name so guess who wins Was glad to seee you perform at minico so glad your dad takes the time to put with me and haul me around to see things that otherwise I would just be home sitting in my chair. Glad all are doing good and am so sorry that Tyler was ill Do hope he is bettter