Thursday, December 30, 2010

A new post...FINALLY :)

Hey everyone! I am finally a posting again, after getting nagged at by grandma i thought i had better post. Just kidding, love you grandma! well i dont really have much to say. I am on christmas break right now and i am loving it! cheerleading is going amazing, we just got done working on our Nationals ruitine which we will be preforming in disney land in february!I am really excited to go to California, hopefully i can be able to live there someday. I am finished with my first semester of college, wasnt too good but i got done. hahaha. I am really excited about next semester cause i get to take a ballet class and a photography class!! Well that is about it, i am going to include some pictures or christmas and stuff. Ill try to get on more offten! Love you all.








3 comments:

Jana said...

I agree with Grandma - it's about time! You'll have to let Katelin know when you are going to be there and maybe she can stop by and see you. Maybe not at Disneyland but at the hotel - Disney's a little pricey for her

Sommers said...

Yea!! Good to see how things are going!

Kaela said...

ooh that would be awesome, havent seeen her in a long time :) ill let her know