Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well this isnt going to be along one. Nothing new has really happend. Well... I went to the doctor yesterday. they tested me for strep and it came out negitive. My doctor said she was just about possitive that i had mono! So they pricked me and took my blood to the lab.... later that night she called and they resaults for mono was negitive. She was shocked! and i was happy. She just said that i need to get rest. and eat lots of cold stuff like ice cream, popcicles, and ice, that will help to get my tonsles ( i know thats spelled wrong)and lymphnoids to unswel. ummmm next week there is only 2 days in school yay! Fall break is amazing!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Have you thought about getting your tonsils out? Katelin had strep constantly until she got her tonsils out. Unfortunately we didn't get them out until she was in college and it wasn't much fun. She hasn't had strep since then. Enjoy fall break!

twylla said...

I am so glad to see what a really cute girl you are. You usually make a funny face. Now folks can see how you realllly are. I am sorry you have been sich Hope you are better by now

Sommers said...

Look at you?!! Cute girl... Plant Kid is a huge play area for kids. It's inside a place called WINGS. They have lots of other games,classes etc.. too. Cheer classes.