Thursday, September 4, 2008

I posted!






Hey! Alot of stuff has happend sense i last posted. Ive just been putting it off because its alot to type! Well were do i start.... I started drivers ed in The begaining of Auguest so that took up alot of my time. I would drive every day at either 6 or 6:30 a.m. to 8 and then i would go to cheer practice untill 10:30. Then i would go to drivers ed class from 11 to 2. Then i would go home and get to working on my homework. Ugh that took alot out of me. I was very worried about not passing the class but with help from grandma and some really hard work i passed with an 87% and you need a 80% YAY! So i get to drive with a parent for 6 months and then i get my offical LICENCE! While drivers ed was going and cheer practice 4 times a week and tumbling, i also had the fabulous temple celabration. Which i am sure you all know about but in case you dont ill tell you, 4000 youth held a production to be performed in front of the prophet! Wow was this amazing! We divided into dancers and singers, The dancers in our stake did a 50s dance and yes we did get to wear the full poodle skirt and all! We also did 2 other dances with all the stakes. I was really worried that everything wouldnt come together but in the end it was perfect! I will never ever ever forget it!
My dad went on a fishing trip this past week and he went to Alaska! He came home with 2 halibut and 3 Salmon and according to my mom they are VeRY Yummy! But i like fish so i wouldnt know.
I also started school last week and im all ready tired of it. but other than that its going good.
Last saturday my cousin came to visit!!!! I guess shes the only one that remember us hunts in Jerome. Jake and Jax came to visit us on saturday and i had a blast visiting them. i miss you guys! Jax has gotten so big. and he is so so cute! I had fun listening to him screch when he saw my cats. and he loved to ride our buffalo, and i think we have a future cheerleader in our family. He came out of my room and had my pom poms in his hands! It was adorable!
Has anyone seen momma Mia?? I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! Its amazing. and Jake- I dont really remember the sisterhood but it was pretty good. i think better then the first one.
Well thats all for now i left out somethings but if i didnt you would be reading for ever! So ill try to keep up on blogging i know you are sick of looking at the same thing. Love ya! bye!

P.S. I will be posting on this blog because my other one is not cooperating with me. :) that all!

P.S.S I ALMOST FORGOT!!! I HAVE NO BRACES!!! I GOT THEM OFF MONDAY AND IM LOVING MY NEW SMILE! ITS BEAUTIFUL!

4 comments:

Korbi said...

well considering that I was the first one to comment; I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE HUNTS IN JEROME! :)I want to see a pic of your new NO braces, I really do bet your teeth are beautiful! Wear you retainer, I'm warning you, you think that your teeth won't move back, but they do.

Jana said...

I haven't forgotten the Hunts in Jerome either but I think you have forgotten the Hunts in Colorado since you have never posted a comment on ours and didn't tell us about your new blog site. You need to tell your uncle Terry to come visit Idaho - I think he needs a little prodding.
http://jana-coloradohunts.blogspot.com/

twylla said...

I am finally glad to hear from you and you do hve a beautiful smile braces of no braces. I am so glad you got to perform for the Prophet It was a great production. So very professional. I am also glad you passed your drivers ed class. Solmetimes they can be a pain. School will be great when you get into it. It is always hard to start back until you get inthe routinew.

twylla said...

Hey it time for something new I am sure there is a little bit of something. I am tired of reading the same thing over and over. Get with the program. I am sure you are going to football games and other related school activies. Tell us about them