Friday, March 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!




oh my goodness! Times are getting ridiculously busy!!
Cheer is over as of tomorrow! It sure is a bitter sweet feeling, our team has gotten so close this year, soooooooooooooooooooooo much better then the past. STATE TOMORROW!!!!! It is in Boise, and i am super excited should be very fun!! We are compeating in 3 ruteins, Stunts (throwing in the air), show cheer (dance/cheer), and Sideline (just cheers). I sure hope we do good, we have had a great few days of practices so we will see how things go :)



I started my polevaulting this week also, im at 8 ft running off of 4 steps, last year at the end of the season, i went to state by making 8' 7" and that was when i was all worked out and on more steps, For those that dont know, that is a pretty good sign that this could be a good season! :D Im so excited. I did forget how much polevaulting hurts tho! Uses compleatly diff muscles then cheer does lol. I am SOOO sore :)

Graduation is getting closer and closer!! I cant even imagine it! It is on March 27, and is going by wayyy to fast. For all that know i was making a decision on wether or not i should go to Florida for the Disney Internship. Well i have made my answer, I am actually going to go to CSI for one year, and tryout to be a cheerleader there! Then the next year i will hopefully enter that internship.
Well it has been real, and it has been fun, but it has not been real fun! I must leave now so i can take a NAP! YAY! :D
Love you all tons.

P.S. I have included some random pictures :)
\

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow- you busy girl! Glad you are still having fun!

Sommers said...

You are almost done!! How exciting and sad. It's always bitter sweet. Glad you are enjoying every last bit of it. You deserve it. Good Luck the next few weeks. we love you!

Korbi said...

CSI is a good choice and you will love having another shot at cheerleading. I wasn't ready to let it go yet, but I didn't make the BSU squad. Boo hoo! So hold onto it!!!! Best wishes to you. I can't believe you are graduating. Seems like you were born yesterday!