Friday, July 24, 2009

Tumbling, Cheer, Hair, BIRTHDAY! <3

Hey! Hey! Hey! Guess what I did yesterday?!?! I got my Roundoff Backhand Spring!!!!!!!!! Woooooo! Its about time. hahaha. Ummmm what else is new. We started cheer practice on Wednesday, it is frustrating but it will pay off when we are awesome this year. We have practice everyday from 3:30-5:30. Starting August we will have 2 a days. oh joy. haha. Im getting my hair cut tomorrow! If anyone had any any any ideas please tell me cause i still have no idea what to do.
Guess what else? Im going to be 17 in 16 days!!!
Well i guess that is all for now.


*dont worry about today cause tomorrow will just be a memory*

P.S. Brandi is moving to Lincoln Nebraska, for those who were wondering

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the back handspring!
How did the haircut turnout!

Korbi said...

Yeah, back handspring!!!! I saw your cute haircut on facebook...

twylla said...

Hey we are ready for something new and by the way thanks for helping us on Saturday. It was realy great to have you with us