Sunday, October 12, 2008

Korbi look-alike?











I had myself a mini makeover! Yesterday i went to get my hair cut and colored and i went to a new stylist named Heather. She feel in love with us. :) she cut my hair, colored it, and then she waxed my ebrows! (for free)THen she colored my moms ebrows and waxed them for free! We had so much fun. I came home and my dad said i look like a korbi look-alike! and my mom said that i kinda do. haha
On another note... Its SNOWING in OCTOBER! Is it going to be halloween or christmas!!! Hahaha. I am not wanting the cold to come. :(

P.s. There are some pictures from washington. I HAD A BLAST! THanks so much Korbi and Kortni! dont let your kids forget about me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut! the pictures look like you guys had a lot of fun, I wish I could have gone with all of you!

Jana said...

I particularly like the glasses. They make you look sophisticated. Glad you had fun in Washington.

Korbi said...

you do look like me, only cuter! :)

twylla said...

We did have a good time in Washington. The kids are getting so beg and they are all so cute. Korbi and Kortne are so busy. I dont know how they get everything done They are good for each other. The little kids get along so well with each other.

Jana said...

Time for a new post! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were there - you're just too busy of a girl!
PS: I made the mountain dew apple dumplings that Korbi has a recipe for - I'm sure you would love them!

twylla said...

Its time for something new I have read this a dozen times or more. Just a few words will do I know you are so busy with school and cheerleading ndd church but we want to hear exactly what you are doing You know we are interested and reallly care about you and your geat accomplishments like getting up in the morning Ha Ha